Pampers harmony wipes x48


Pampers Aqua Harmony Wipes: Made with 99% pure water and organic cotton (organic cotton). They help protect your baby's delicate skin. They do not contain alcohol or perfume. The remaining 1% consists of mild, dermatologically tested cleansers and ingredients to maintain the natural pH of your baby's skin and thus protect their skin from irritation. Suitable for the delicate skin of newborns, Aqua Harmonie wipes can be used for the face, hands and baby's seat.


Ingredients: Aqua, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sorbitan Caprylate, Disodium EDTA

Same brand

Copyright © 2023 - All right reserved by Cappsule Sàrl

0 articles
0.00 CHF